Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Jack Taco

Now I'd just like to clear up the fact that this is about a delicious food item from Taco Bell and not some weird innuendo. 

As the days start to grow shorter and the temperatures get colder I start to transform.  I turn, from someone that is relatively good at watching what he eats, into a beast ravenous for evening fast food runs.  It doesn't matter where it is - Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King - I just need to eat at about 9:30PM.

Today we ended up going to Taco Bell.  Apparently they have a new item called the "Black Jack Taco".  It's also really cheap which is always a winner in my books.  It really is just a gimmick to pretend like they've come out with this new and amazing product.  It's just a hard taco with pepper jack sauce.  The shell isn't even made from blue corn.  Instead it's just dyed black. 

This being said the Black Jack Taco, like everything else on the menu, is a delightful taste sensation.  It truly is an orgasmic symphony of flavour within your mouth.  Even though each taco is 210 calories I would recommend you try one. 

I expect these fast food runs to occur increasingly often.  Usually we get until Thursday before we can't resist any more.  Unfortunately Thursday came on Monday this week.  The urge to eat is almost impossible for me to fight and sometimes I just have to give in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!